1.2

2010 Honda Pilot drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Honda Pilot:

2010 Honda Pilot Owner Comments

Jun 162016

Pilot

My vehicle has about 145K miles. For a couple years now, it has shuddered when accelerating between 25-40 mph. Feels like transmission issue. I have maintained to the letter. When I did some research, I found that this is a very common problem with this model and Honda has yet to remedy it. I took it to an independent dealer and they confirmed it was transmission overhaul needed based on computer error codes and troubleshooting. I wanted to report this as I believe Honda is turning the other way on a critical system (that can be safety related) on this model.

- Houston, TX, USA