1.7

2010 Honda Pilot drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Honda Pilot:

2010 Honda Pilot Owner Comments

Apr 012016

Pilot

Excessive vibration in front end when eco light turns on indicating cylinder shut down and when driving over 30 mph problem began after approx 50,000 miles

- Naugatuck, CT, USA

Jun 162016

Pilot

My vehicle has about 145K miles. For a couple years now, it has shuddered when accelerating between 25-40 mph. Feels like transmission issue. I have maintained to the letter. When I did some research, I found that this is a very common problem with this model and Honda has yet to remedy it. I took it to an independent dealer and they confirmed it was transmission overhaul needed based on computer error codes and troubleshooting. I wanted to report this as I believe Honda is turning the other way on a critical system (that can be safety related) on this model.

- Houston, TX, USA