2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Worst 2000 Grand Cherokee engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalls/shuts down while driving8
- engine failure5
- engine knock1
- unintended/controlable cruise control acceleration1
- won't start1
- won't start without foot on gas pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control43
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling35
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine28
- NHTSA: Engine24
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline20
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.