- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 14 days ago
- June 6: 2012 Jeep Liberty Airbag Lights Under Investigation investigations | 22 days ago
- June 2: Jeep Wrangler Casting Sand Lawsuit Alleges Engine Damage news | 26 days ago
- May 25: Government Sues Chrysler Over Ram and Jeep Emissions news | 34 days ago
- May 23: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Compass SUVs That May Roll Away recalls | 36 days ago
NHTSA — Unknown Or Other Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Grand Cherokee hasn’t seen the same complaint volume as the 2011, at least not yet.
It’s worth noting both model years are part of a class-action lawsuit that focuses on a defective TIPM and a long wait for replacement parts.
The 2012 also received national attention after it failed a Sweedish Magazine’s “moose test”. the test measures a vehicle’s ability to swerve out of the way of an obstacle you wouldn’t want to hit while driving down the road … like a moose.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 3
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 32,620 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: