- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 5 days ago
- November 21: Remington Walden Crash: Chrysler Will Pay $40 Million news | 15 days ago
- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 17 days ago
- November 14: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Cherokees and Dodge Vipers recalls | 22 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Wranglers After Airbags Fail During Test recalls | 48 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Page 7 of 11)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 (and 2015) Jeep Grand Cherokee shows an early trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting — things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
We are keeping an eye on things but the 2014 Grand Cherokee doesn't look like a good model year compared to past years.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 6 / 4
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 3 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 5,898 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: