- September 25: Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shifter Lawsuits Filed by 2 Moms news | 1 days ago
- September 15: Chrysler Recalls Cars and SUVs After 3 Deaths, 5 Injuries recalls | 11 days ago
- September 8: Jeep Cherokee Recalled to Fix Loose Seats recalls | 18 days ago
- September 6: Chrysler Sued In Death of Jeep Patriot Driver news | 20 days ago
- August 31: Lawsuit: Jeep ZF Shifter Caused Grand Cherokee Rollaway news | 26 days ago
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
accessories - interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee shows an early trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting — things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
The 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee also has the same transmission issues.
Worst 2015 Grand Cherokee accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- heated seats not working4
- seat moving/cracking3
- touch screen feature stopped working3
- uconnect/nav issues2
- "acc/fcw not available. service required" warning1
- "service electronic throttle control"1
- bench seat misaligned1
- engine malfunction indicator light on1
- forward collision alert malfunction1
- intermittent loss of power to accessories1
- popping noise from audio system1
- service shifter error message1
- transmission light on1
- NHTSA: Equipment2
- NHTSA: Seats2
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Seat Heater/Cooler1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.