- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 5 days ago
- December 25: NHTSA to Tackle Cybersecurity and Talking Cars news | 26 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 28 days ago
- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 50 days ago
- November 21: Remington Walden Crash: Chrysler Will Pay $40 Million news | 60 days ago
2002 Jeep Liberty
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 2002 Liberty windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- window regulator broke57
- power window failure4
- leaking windshield1
- rear glass support rusted, broken1
- rear wiper broke1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls37
- NHTSA: Visibility17
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear4
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Liberty Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Liberty compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Liberty overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Liberty.