- April 15: Jeep Owners Still Wait for Trailer-Hitch Fix
- April 3: Chrysler Recalls 867,000 SUVs for Brake Pedal Problems
- March 13: Feds Close Jeep Liberty Door Fires Investigation
- March 10: Chrysler Recalls 45,000 Vehicles to Update Software
- March 5: The 12 Worst Cars According to Consumer Reports
- February 11: Why You Should Beware of Car Dealer Ads
- January 24: Government Approves 'Sham' Jeep Trailer Hitch Recall
2005 Jeep Liberty
Worst 2005 Liberty transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- noisy transmission2
- bogs and sudders1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission36
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter17
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission: Floor Shift ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Liberty Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Liberty compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Liberty overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Liberty.