- May 21: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Recalls Investigated investigations | 36 days ago
- May 17: Kia Sued For $95 Million in Deaths of Twin Boys news | 40 days ago
- April 12: Hyundai Recalls Elantra Cars That Lose Power Steering recalls | 75 days ago
- April 6: Kia Recalls Optima, Sorento and Sportage After GDI Engines Seize recalls | 81 days ago
- April 2: Kia Recalls Niro To Fix Power Steering Problems recalls | 85 days ago
Low Oil Pressure
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Kia dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2nd generation Sorento (2011-2014) has just too many engine problems at early mileage, year after year.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 3,100 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- needs new engine (1 reports)