Low Oil Pressure

2014 Kia Sorento

This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Kia dealer.

1. needs new engine (1 reports)
2014 Kia Sorento engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Kia Sorento:

2014 Kia Sorento Owner Comments

Jul 122013

Sorento LX 2.4L 4-cyl

Everything from the diagnosis of the problem to having the problem fixed by the dealership and Corporate has been a disaster. Even getting a rent a car after not having a vehicle for week was a disaster. The worse part has been customer service, it would be nice to get a return phone call from them (both). This is not my first Kia, but it will be my last. I have now lost time from work, my boyfriend has lost time from work, and I still do not have a car and the rental they got me was good for three days for a couple of week project after I waited a week without even having a car. But I'm sure they will have their hand out looking for their payment. The salesman who sold us the vehicle yesterday offered to get me another new replacement (my new one has only 3,000 miles) and he would crunch some numbers. Yeah, that's fair why should I have to buy a new one, did I not already do that? If I redo everything I will be upside down on my loan and have to repay title, taxes the whole nine yards. It's the engine guys, not a missing tube fitting. This vehicle is going to be a headache for the rest of its life and after seeing the compencey of the mechanics I am afraid of how this new engine is going to be put in. I brought it it and they sent us out the door the same day stating all systems were running fine. It was probally a system error. Noone actually put a manual gauge on the oil pressure and I stalled three times and had to have KIA Roadside Assistance Tow it back!!!

- , Uxbridge, MA, USA