- April 12: Hyundai Recalls Elantra Cars That Lose Power Steering recalls | 15 days ago
- April 6: Kia Recalls Optima, Sorento and Sportage After GDI Engines Seize recalls | 21 days ago
- April 2: Kia Recalls Niro To Fix Power Steering Problems recalls | 25 days ago
- March 31: Kia Cadenza Recalled to Fix Brake Vacuum Hoses recalls | 27 days ago
- February 28: Kia Sorento Crankshaft Bolt Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 58 days ago
Low Oil Pressure
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Kia dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2nd generation Sorento (2011-2014) has just too many engine problems at early mileage, year after year.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 3,100 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- needs new engine (1 reports)