- November 26: Nissan Titan Diesel XD Trucks Recalled For Fuel Pressure Problems recalls | 7 days ago
- November 6: Infiniti Q50S Brake Pad Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 29 days ago
- November 2: Investigation Closed Into Nissan Rogue Airbag Problems investigations | 31 days ago
- October 31: Nissan 370Z Clutch Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
2004 Nissan Quest
Worst 2004 Quest electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- computer system corroded and undrivable6
- battery won't hold charge2
- alternator goes out1
- body control module failure1
- NHTSA: Electrical System54
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Quest Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Quest compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Quest overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Quest.