2003 Oldsmobile Alero
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 2003 Alero accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- horn stayed on until fuse blew19
- turn signals malfunction and stop working8
- blinkers still make noise after shut off6
- dashboard lights malfunctioning4
- instrument panel shrinkage3
- cd player doesn't work2
- key won't turn in ignition2
- horn stopped working1
- middle console drink holder defective1
- power mirror switch failed1
- the seats are miserably uncomfortable1
- when rear defrost is on it makes radio have static1
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly11
- NHTSA: Equipment2
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Head Restraint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Oldsmobile Alero Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Alero compares to other years?
Check out our Oldsmobile Alero overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Alero.