- November 27: Toyota Camry AC Smell Lawsuit Lingers in Court news | 13 days ago
- November 22: Toyota Recalls 834,000 Sienna Minivans to Fix Sliding Doors recalls | 18 days ago
- November 12: Toyota to Pay $3.4 Billion in Tacoma Rusted Frames Lawsuit news | 28 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 36 days ago
- October 27: Toyota Recalls 5.8 Million Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 44 days ago
2000 Toyota Avalon
Worst 2000 Avalon electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- check engine and VSC lights are on2
- dash lights gone haywire2
- abs and vsc lights on1
- check engine light on1
- relay went out1
- sudden unintended acceleration1
- NHTSA: Electrical System6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Avalon Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Avalon compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Avalon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Avalon.