- October 22: Toyota Recalls Highlander to Reconnect Brake Fluid Sensor recalls | 0 days ago
- October 19: Lexus Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Alleges Sunroof Glass is Defective news | 3 days ago
- October 16: California DMV Welcomes Federal Driverless Car Guidelines news | 6 days ago
- October 12: Toyota Recalls Prius Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 10 days ago
- September 15: Toyota Recalls Prius to Fix Spasmatic Airbags recalls | 37 days ago
2000 Toyota Avalon
Worst 2000 Avalon electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- check engine and VSC lights are on2
- dash lights gone haywire2
- abs and vsc lights on1
- check engine light on1
- relay went out1
- sudden unintended acceleration1
- NHTSA: Electrical System6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Avalon Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Avalon compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Avalon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Avalon.