- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 17 days ago
- July 25: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Lawsuit Says Systems Are Defective news | 24 days ago
- July 22: Toyota Recalls Avalon Hybrid and Camry Hybrid recalls | 27 days ago
- July 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Tacoma and 4Runner recalls | 29 days ago
- June 29: Recall: Lexus ES 350 Cars Can Lose Steering Control recalls | 50 days ago
2000 Toyota Avalon
Worst 2000 Avalon electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- check engine and VSC lights are on2
- dash lights gone haywire2
- abs and vsc lights on1
- check engine light on1
- relay went out1
- sudden unintended acceleration1
- NHTSA: Electrical System6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Avalon Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Avalon compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Avalon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Avalon.