- February 16: Toyota Mirai Fuel Cell Cars Recalled, All 2,840 of Them recalls | 6 days ago
- January 26: Toyota Tundra Recalled to Fix Step Bumpers recalls | 27 days ago
- January 13: Toyota Recalls 543,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 40 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Rusted Frame Settlement Agreement Nears news | 49 days ago
- December 31: Toyota Prius Headlight Lawsuit Targets Low-Beam Failures news | 53 days ago
1998 Toyota Camry
Worst 1998 Camry steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rack and pinion system failed2
- NHTSA: Steering10
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar6
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System5
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device4
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump4
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Camry Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Camry compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Camry overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Camry.