- February 16: Toyota Mirai Fuel Cell Cars Recalled, All 2,840 of Them recalls | 3 days ago
- January 26: Toyota Tundra Recalled to Fix Step Bumpers recalls | 24 days ago
- January 13: Toyota Recalls 543,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 37 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Rusted Frame Settlement Agreement Nears news | 46 days ago
- December 31: Toyota Prius Headlight Lawsuit Targets Low-Beam Failures news | 50 days ago
2008 Toyota Camry
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Much like the 2007 model year, which has a higher number of complaints, owners are reporting that their engines are running out of oil awfully quick. As in, 1 quart every 1,200 miles. Toyota maintains that’s with the “normal” operating range of the 2AZ-FE while owners maintain that’s complete BS.
Worst 2008 Camry Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems82NHTSA complaints: 181
- interior accessories problems28NHTSA complaints: 11
- electrical problems8NHTSA complaints: 29
- transmission problems7NHTSA complaints: 22
- body / paint problems6NHTSA complaints: 116
- brakes problems5NHTSA complaints: 64
- cooling system problems3
- steering problems3NHTSA complaints: 27
- wheels / hubs problems3NHTSA complaints: 16
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 4
- seat belts / air bags problems2NHTSA complaints: 43
- suspension problems2NHTSA complaints: 33
- windows / windshield problems2NHTSA complaints: 184
- exhaust system problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- miscellaneous problems1NHTSA complaints: 40
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 76
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 16
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 5
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Camry Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Camry compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Camry overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Camry.