- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 18 days ago
- July 25: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Lawsuit Says Systems Are Defective news | 25 days ago
- July 22: Toyota Recalls Avalon Hybrid and Camry Hybrid recalls | 28 days ago
- July 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Tacoma and 4Runner recalls | 30 days ago
- June 29: Recall: Lexus ES 350 Cars Can Lose Steering Control recalls | 51 days ago
2008 Toyota Camry
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Much like the 2007 model year, which has a higher number of complaints, owners are reporting that their engines are running out of oil awfully quick. As in, 1 quart every 1,200 miles. Toyota maintains that’s with the “normal” operating range of the 2AZ-FE while owners maintain that’s complete BS.
Worst 2008 Camry Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems103NHTSA complaints: 181
- interior accessories problems31NHTSA complaints: 11
- electrical problems9NHTSA complaints: 29
- transmission problems7NHTSA complaints: 22
- body / paint problems6NHTSA complaints: 116
- brakes problems5NHTSA complaints: 64
- cooling system problems4
- exhaust system problems3NHTSA complaints: 3
- steering problems3NHTSA complaints: 27
- wheels / hubs problems3NHTSA complaints: 16
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 4
- seat belts / air bags problems2NHTSA complaints: 43
- suspension problems2NHTSA complaints: 33
- windows / windshield problems2NHTSA complaints: 184
- miscellaneous problems1NHTSA complaints: 40
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 76
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 16
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 5
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Camry Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Camry compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Camry overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Camry.