1998 Toyota Camry suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Toyota Camry:

1998 Toyota Camry Owner Comments

Feb 252000

Camry

Shock struts failed.

- Valrico, FL, USA

Aug 271999

Camry

A year after I purchased to Toyota Camry, the rear shock absorbants got extremely noisy and it feels like it will break any time I have to drive over a small bump. I have contacted jim coleman's Toyota in bethesda Maryland when I took the car for service around 19000 miles. I was told that all Camry's have this problem and Toyota is going to make a recall and fix it. Up until today that has not happened. My warrenty rans out at 36000 miles. I currently have around 25000. So I like either Toyota or the dealer take responsibility and fix the problem. Thank you

- Bethesda, MD, USA