4.0

1. pay to replace (1 reports)
1999 Toyota Camry exhaust system problems

exhaust system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Toyota Camry:

1999 Toyota Camry Owner Comments

Nov 132004

Camry LE

exhaust making noise. time for a new sticker. most expensive exhaust part I've ever seen. The damn thing is stainless steel, has a flexible section built in to it as well as the catalytic converter. so much for Toyota being cheap to keep. Cost $600 at midas, dealer wanted $900. If I had the time to do myself I could have bought the part for 265 and invested my own time. oh well.

- , Bailey Island, ME, USA