6.0

1999 Toyota Camry lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Toyota Camry:

1999 Toyota Camry Owner Comments

Jul 102008

Camry CE V4

WHAT THE F#$% IS GOING ON WITH THE LIGHTS I SAID WHEN I WAS ON THE WAY HOME THE LEFT LIGHT WAS BLINKING VERY FAST I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FIXED IT SELF BUT IT DIDN'T. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WHAT SHOULD I DO THE ENGINE LIGHT IS ALSO ON. I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. PLEASE HELP ME WITH THOSE DEFAULTS. I HAVE ALREADY RESET THE ENGINE LIGHT TWO TIMES BUT IT CAME ON AGAIN.

- , Bryans Road, MD, USA

Jan 022007

Camry LE

The left turn signal will flicker really fast like one of the lights is out but there is no light out. Sometimes it does it more when my headlights are on and when my headlights are off it'll be fine when im driving but when I stop it will gradually get faster. Anyone else had this problem? How do I fix it?

- , Windermere, FL, USA