7.0

2000 Toyota Camry accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Toyota Camry:

2000 Toyota Camry Owner Comments

Jun 082005

Camry

My Camry is doing exactly what Phil described. There is a musty mildew smell and my air conditioner seems weaker than usual. Also, everytime I turn a corner or stop I hear the sound of water. If anyone knows what this is, please let me know!!

- , Wetumpka, AL, USA

Jan 172005

Camry LX

Last summer I started smelling strong musty odor inside the car. I could never find anything damp that would explain it. Now I hear water moving somewhere behind the instrument panel. dealer says it will take all day @ $87 per hr to find a leak. Any suggestions appreciated.

- , Springdale, AR, USA