2002 Toyota Camry wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Toyota Camry:

2002 Toyota Camry Owner Comments

Dec 242015

Whiles driving East on I-20 the tread on my rear passenger side tire came off almost causing me to crash. I was traveling around 65 mph & almost lost control of the car. After pulling off, I found damage to the wheel-well. I also think something in the exhaust system may have been damaged because the car sounds different.

- Columbia, SC, USA

Nov 042014

I was on a ramp to I-520 at a speed between 45-50 and the ramp is straight. Suddenly the car lost control and spinning - finally, I noticed the front passenger side tire is flat. The problem is the airbags were not deployed though the front (both left and right) hit the concrete wall badly and damaged badly. Also the ABS was not engaged.

- Bellevue, WA, USA

Sep 022008

Replacement of wheel bearing and brakes required for 2002 Toyota Camry, 64K miles, no record of accidents. No accident occurred, but one will before long when wheel bearing and/or brakes fail.

- Madison, WI, USA