- June 22: Toyota Sued After Carjacking and 4 Fatalities news | 2 days ago
- June 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Weight Labels recalls | 4 days ago
- June 18: Toyota Sequoia 'VSC' Trac Light Problems Investigated investigations | 6 days ago
- June 15: Which New Cars Are Being Sold With Takata Airbags? news | 9 days ago
- June 12: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Vehicles Over Seat Heaters recalls | 12 days ago
NHTSA — Latches/Locks/Linkages: Hood: Latch Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 11 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
accessories - exterior problem