2010 Toyota Camry brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Toyota Camry:

2010 Toyota Camry Owner Comments

Dec 252009

Camry

The brake pedal was soft. The brake pedal would contact the floor mat in an emergency stop.

- Elk Grove, CA, USA

Jan 232010

Camry

My Toyota 2010 Camry accelerated by pressing my brakes, and my car crashed in to some bushes at a store parkinglot.afterwards I had my car towed to my Toyota dealer. There service department claims that there is nothing wrong.I dont believe this?

- Tarpon Springs, FL, USA