2010 Toyota Camry lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Toyota Camry:

2010 Toyota Camry Owner Comments

Aug 102009

Camry 4-cyl

Defective head lights on my 2010 Toyota Camry le plus an unbelievable run-A-round from Toyota. On 8/10/09 at 9:00 P. M. we noticed that the headlights while driving down hills gave us 4ft. Visibility. Going up hills it gave us 4 ft. Of visibility. View through the windshield was cut off by a blackness. We notified the dealer immediately. The next day we drove to the dealership and again we notified our salesman. He told us to take it in to the service department. On 8/13/09 @ 9:00 am, my wife took the 2010 Camry in to adjust and fix the problem. The service mechanic told her that he only had slight adjustment and there was no more adjustment. Toyota responded to my complaint after they received a copy of my letter to the senator. On Tuesday March 2, 2010, I met with the service manager at beechmont Toyota, and a field technical specialist with Toyota motor sales Inc. Note: I purchased the vehicle at kings the day was bright and clear and it was daylight when I arrived at the dealership. After driving many miles, the service advisor said something to the effect that ┐no matter how long he drove it, it wasn┐T going to get any better.┐ problem unsolved. When you drive at night in pitch-dark conditions it's as if you are driving in a boat with the lumen of the light surrounding all, the dark shroud still exists and visibility is severely restricted. I heard no more from the executive analyst at Toyota. Not enough room to describe the problem. Updated 05/11/10.

- Loveland, OH, USA

Aug 102009

Camry 4-cyl

The contact owns a 2010 Toyota Camry. While driving at night approximately 25 mph on an incline with the headlights activated, the driver experienced difficulty in visibility as a result of poor illumination from the headlights. The vehicle was taken to an authorized dealer on three separate occasions for the identical failure. The technician stated that the headlights conformed to the manufacturers specifications. The failure mileage was 20. Updated 3/8/10 the consumer stated the headlights were not aligned properly. Updated 07/09/10.

- Loveland, OH, USA