2.3

2011 Toyota Camry accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Toyota Camry:

2011 Toyota Camry Owner Comments (Page 3 of 3)

Feb 202014

Camry 4-cyl

The sun visor on the driver side became tight. Within a day, it would not stay up and while driving it simply started dangling and had to be pulled off. I am waiting to hear from the dealer how they will correct this. I have seen many reports about the same problem on your website. This is a safety issue and the design/manufacturing appears to be a problem. If a tsb does not exist, it should be sent by Toyota to dealers to correct this problem.

- Charleston, SC, USA

Dec 032010

Camry 4-cyl

My sunvisor does not retract all the way up and is now blocking my driving vision. I have to take it off the regular position and move it as close as possible to the driver side window. This now partially blocks my driver side view. Read csc-10046281-9258 but was disappointed that my VIN was not included. There is obviously more vehicles affected than advertised.

- Hanford, CA, USA

Mar 212013

Camry 4-cyl

I was driving on route 50 over the kent narrow bridge in Maryland when I heard a loud crash. I then heard the sound of wind and glass breaking. I look up at my sunroof and saw broken glass and a large hole in the sun roof. The sun roof exploded out, so there was very little glass in the car. I did not see any objects that would have cause this or any trucks near me that would have dropped anything. Thank god the sun roof exploded out and no broken glass came into the car which could have resulted in a severe accident. Toyota is bulking at covering this under warranty. This is a severe safety issue and should be look at very carefully. I have pictures if needed.

- Berlin, MD, USA