2011 Toyota Camry body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Toyota Camry:

2011 Toyota Camry Owner Comments

May 122013

Camry 4-cyl

Hello this issue happened with my 2011 Toyota Camry. Yesterday evening at 7:30 pm I was trying to get into my car. The edge of the driver side car door slammed into my head and pierced through it. I had to call 911 and had to get 10 stitches on my forehead. Once I came back and examined the door of my car what I found is that the edge of car door looks like sharpened knife. The rubber beading does not reach till the corner of the car door (both on the driver side and passenger side).the edge of car door is extremely unsafe. I checked another car and there are no issues with that. The rubber padding reaches till the corner for that car.

- Coral Springs, FL, USA

Jul 012012

I experienced a rattle from a door panel.

- Dearborn, MI, USA