6.0

2012 Toyota Camry windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Toyota Camry:

2012 Toyota Camry Owner Comments

Dec 192013

Camry

Driving down I35 when I heard a loud boom and smelled a burning rubber smell and realized my back passenger window shattered on drivers side. The dealer ship nor Toyota show any interest in hearing about the issue or taking responsibility. I had to repair out of my pocket. Thankful my daughter was not in the back seat and only I was in the vehicle.

- Temple, TX, USA