2014 Toyota Camry seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Toyota Camry:

2014 Toyota Camry Owner Comments

Sep 102014

Camry 4-cyl

The seat belts get wet every single time its rain both sides the driver and passage side. The condition its to bad the I feel the seat wet too.

- Tarrytown, NY, USA

Apr 232014

Camry 4-cyl

I bought this car Toyota Camry on Jan.13,2014 brand new from koon Toyota lees burg pike, day April.23,2014 at $10.21 am morning. I was trying to park my car lot of senior center, I did not accelerate the car.the car accelerated un intended car become out off control, speed become very high and crush into curb with high speed and hit the lamp post and another park car, I have passenger my wife her face hit desh board and her knee. I concern about that un intended accelerated, and no air bags deployed? and passenger side safety belt does not work as she have belts on. Toyota company should check safety concern. This brand new is not safe. Completely.

- Potomac, MD, USA