2015 Toyota Camry miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Toyota Camry:

2015 Toyota Camry Owner Comments

Aug 162016

V6 engine stumbled upon accelleration in traffic. Was going less than 30 mph in heavy traffic, changed lanes to go faster but felt like engine had been turned off for 2 to 3 seconds, then it accellerated normally. Outside temp was in 80's, gas tank half full, no warning lights appeared. About 2 miles previous to this we were sitting idling in a construction zone with A/C on. No further episodes to date. Shortly after I bought the car I had a similar episode, but wasn't sure as it wasn't so noticible. Took car to dealer but no error codes present, will check farther this Friday when expert tech is there. Unknown which component caused this.

- Wataga, IL, USA

Dec 212015

Toyota Camry 2015 le on Dec 21,2015 I arrived at my job and put the car in parking the car accelerated itself and went forward and hit a tree with the impact of the tree it put itself in reverse and accelerated itself right into office building right behind me--I came out of the car and one of my co-workers told me to turn of the engine.

- Antioch, CA, USA