- May 22: Gulf States Toyota Recalls 4Runner, Camry and Other Models recalls | 4 days ago
- May 20: TRW Ball Joints Recalled on Toyota Trucks and SUVs recalls | 6 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 8 days ago
- May 16: Blue-Colored Headlights Should Be Banned, Petitioner Says news | 10 days ago
- April 27: Toyota Recalls 228,000 Tacoma Trucks to Fix Rear Differentials recalls | 29 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes Problems
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid (Page 5 of 16)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Camry Hybrid's first year is a mixed bag of brake actuators failing and power issues. The hybrid version even shares the same excessive oil consumption as its non-hybrid counterpart. And it hardly gets enough fuel efficiency gains to warrant the extra costs up-front or during repairs.
Toyota seemed to get their act together with later model years, so if you're looking for a used Camry Hybrid I suggest looking there.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 10 / 2
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 4 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 110,242 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: