- August 18: Road Debris Causes 50,000 Crashes and 125 Deaths Annually news | 6 days ago
- August 14: Toyota Recalls RAV4 and Lexus HS 250h For 3rd Time recalls | 10 days ago
- August 10: Study: 10,000 Lives Could Be Saved For $600 Per Car news | 14 days ago
- August 6: Toyota Prius Plug-In Mileage Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 18 days ago
- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 36 days ago
1999 Toyota Corolla
CarComplaints.com Notes: There must have been something in the water at the plant where they built the eighth generation Corollas, especially the 1998 and 1999 model years.
Outside of a few engine related issues for the 1999, these are about as dependable a car as you’ll find. And remember most of these cars have 200k miles on them by now. But good luck finding one; owners say they want a new car, but can’t justify trading in their Corolla because the darn thing just keeps rolling.
Worst 1999 Corolla electrical Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Corolla Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Corolla compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Corolla overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Corolla.