- June 20: Toyota Sienna Power Sliding Door Lawsuit Filed in Missouri news | 2 days ago
- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- June 13: Toyota Loses Appeal in Koua Fong Lee Crash news | 9 days ago
- June 4: Toyota Owned Part of Tesla, But Not Anymore news | 18 days ago
- June 3: BMW, Mazda, Subaru and Toyota Will Settle Takata Lawsuits news | 19 days ago
2004 Toyota Corolla
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 2004 Corolla windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- back glass defroster element cracked window1
- defective window runners (weatherstrip)1
- loud clicking noise when rolling windows up or down1
- NHTSA: Visibility9
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls7
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear5
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Corolla Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Corolla compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Corolla overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Corolla.