- October 22: Toyota Recalls Highlander to Reconnect Brake Fluid Sensor recalls | 0 days ago
- October 19: Lexus Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Alleges Sunroof Glass is Defective news | 3 days ago
- October 16: California DMV Welcomes Federal Driverless Car Guidelines news | 6 days ago
- October 12: Toyota Recalls Prius Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 10 days ago
- September 15: Toyota Recalls Prius to Fix Spasmatic Airbags recalls | 37 days ago
2004 Toyota Corolla
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 2004 Corolla windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- back glass defroster element cracked window1
- defective window runners (weatherstrip)1
- loud clicking noise when rolling windows up or down1
- NHTSA: Visibility9
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls7
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear5
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Corolla Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Corolla compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Corolla overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Corolla.