2010 Toyota Corolla miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Toyota Corolla:

2010 Toyota Corolla Owner Comments (Page 2 of 2)

Feb 072010

As I was turning off a main road to a store parking lot my vehicle begain to accelerate after I removed my foot from the brake. I was going about 10mph at the time. I was able to quickly stop the car and turn it off. At this time, I will not allow anyone in my family to drive this vehicle. I am an engineer and there is no question in my mind that this vehicle was accelerating on its own after I removed my foot from the brake and I was driving on a road with no grade (flat road).

- Grant, FL, USA