2010 Toyota Corolla miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Toyota Corolla:

2010 Toyota Corolla Owner Comments (Page 2 of 2)

Oct 012009

Corolla

I own a 2010 Toyota Corolla. On several occasions, when I apply the brake, there is a shuddering feeling and sound before the braking hooks in. I would say this has happend about 10 times in the 6 months I have owned the car. In light of the other braking problems, I am more and more concerned about this one. I plan to discuss this to with Toyota when I take my car for the other breaking and accelerator repairs. However, in light of all of the problems with the new cars, what is it going to take before the dot insists that there be a buyback of these 2009-1010 cars, which are obviously full of problems. Where will it end" more accidents" I want my money back.

- Minneapolis, MN, USA

Feb 072010

Corolla

As I was turning off a main road to a store parking lot my vehicle begain to accelerate after I removed my foot from the brake. I was going about 10mph at the time. I was able to quickly stop the car and turn it off. At this time, I will not allow anyone in my family to drive this vehicle. I am an engineer and there is no question in my mind that this vehicle was accelerating on its own after I removed my foot from the brake and I was driving on a road with no grade (flat road).

- Grant, FL, USA