2007 Toyota RAV4 seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Toyota RAV4:

2007 Toyota RAV4 Owner Comments (Page 5 of 5)

Sep 242008

RAV4

Other vehicle making a left turn hit my car at front right bumper and my car caught on fire. Air bags did not deployed either. I think there is some manufacturing defect in my car it should not caught on fire in such a small accident at low speed of 25 mph. Please contact glen ellyn, Illinois police and fire department for their reports. Police report number: 08092403046. Please help me. Luckily other car passing by show my car on fire and shouted to my daughter to get out of the car and she is being saved. Please help me in this matter. Thank god my daughter survived the crash with very little injury.

- Carol Stream, IL, USA

Mar 312008

RAV4

The contact owns a 2007 Toyota Rav4. While driving 55 mph, both the rear driver and passenger side door air bags deployed. The vehicle has been at the dealer for over three months because the contact refuses to drive the vehicle. The manufacturer sent out an investigator, but he was unable to determine the cause of the failure. The failure and current mileages were 26,000.

- Steubenville, OH, USA

Jan 272008

RAV4 4WD 4-cyl

I was involved in an car accident with frontal driver side and rear driver side impact which it serious. None of the SRS (airbags- front, side and curtain) did not go off. I am suffering major injury.

- Brooklyn, NY, USA