- July 4: Toyota Fuel-Cell Car Faces Government Hurdles
- June 11: Over 1 Million Cars Might Have Explosive Takata Air Bag Inflators
- June 10: Toyota Cars Still Have Explosive Air Bags
- May 22: Toyota Recalls 510,000 Minivans and Sedans
- May 1: Two Midsize SUVs Do Well in Small Overlap Crash Test
2008 Toyota Tundra
Worst 2008 Tundra engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- check engine light1
- engine failure1
- excessive oil consumption1
- sudden unintended acceleration1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control50
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal16
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling15
- NHTSA: Engine6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Tundra Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Tundra compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Tundra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tundra.