- August 27: Toyota and Lexus Unintended Acceleration Investigation Shot Down
- August 8: The Effect 'Social Media' Has After a Car Recall
- July 19: Toyota Corolla Electric Power Steering Lawsuit Agreed Upon
- July 15: Toyota Recalls 625,000 Prius v Hybrids That Can Stall
- July 13: NHTSA Asked to Investigate Toyota Low-Speed Acceleration Events
2008 Toyota Tundra
Worst 2008 Tundra engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- air injection pump system faulty1
- check engine light1
- engine failure1
- excessive oil consumption1
- sudden unintended acceleration1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control50
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal16
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling15
- NHTSA: Engine10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Tundra Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Tundra compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Tundra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tundra.