- January 21: Toyota To Replace Melting, Cracked, Sticky Shiny Dashboards
- January 21: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recall 5,000 Toyota and Scion Vehicles
- January 17: Toyota Prius V Recalled To Repair Airbag Problems
- November 26: Toyota Sienna Recalled To Fix Overhead Assist Grips
- November 23: Toyota Dashboard Melting? Lawsuit Says It Can Happen
2008 Toyota Tundra
Worst 2008 Tundra engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- air injection pump system faulty1
- check engine light1
- engine failure1
- excessive oil consumption1
- sudden unintended acceleration1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control50
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal16
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling15
- NHTSA: Engine9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Tundra Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Tundra compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Tundra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tundra.