- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 22 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 22 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 23 days ago
- August 3: DENSO Canada Lawsuit Filed Over Fuel Pumps news | 84 days ago
Acura TSB #SB-06-050
2003 Acura NSX
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Acura for this TSB. Call your local Acura dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# SB-06-050.
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- ACURA: WARRANTY EXTENSION: VEHICLE WARRANTY MILEAGE. A FEDERAL COURT PROVIDED FINAL APPROVAL OF THE SETTLEMENT OF A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT ALLEGING THAT THE ODOMETERS ON CERTAIN MODELS WERE OVERSTATING MILEAGE. VEHICLES AFFECTED BY THIS SETTLEMENT INCLUDE CERTAIN 2002-2006. ON AFFECTED VEHICLES, THE SETTLEMENT REQUIRES YOU TO HONOR A 5 PERCENT INCREASE IN THE MILEAGE COVERAGE PERIOD FOR ALL WARRANTIES. NO MODELS WERE LISTED. *PE
Click a tab for more information.