- June 2: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Includes 1.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 41 days ago
- May 24: Honda Window Regulator Lawsuit: No Class Action news | 50 days ago
- May 22: Acura Oil Consumption Settlement Reached news | 52 days ago
- May 13: Honda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Says Pumps Fail news | 61 days ago
- May 11: Acura Deceleration Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 63 days ago
Acura TSB #ACURA 16-17 RDX
2016 Acura RDX
Affected Component: STEERING:WHEEL AND HANDLE BAR
- 2016-2017 RDX Noise in Steering Wheel American Honda (AHM) is investigating certain 2016-2017 RDXs with a client complaint of a noise coming from the steering wheel (drivers airbag area) when turning or driving. To fully understand the cause of this condition, AHM would like to inspect the vehicle prior to you attempting a repair of any kind.
Click a tab for more information.