- June 2: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Includes 1.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 41 days ago
- May 24: Honda Window Regulator Lawsuit: No Class Action news | 50 days ago
- May 22: Acura Oil Consumption Settlement Reached news | 52 days ago
- May 13: Honda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Says Pumps Fail news | 61 days ago
- May 11: Acura Deceleration Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 63 days ago
Acura TSB #B-APS-02082016-3
2016 Acura RDX
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Acura for this TSB. Call your local Acura dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# B-APS-02082016-3.
Affected Component: AIR BAGS
- DEALER MESSAGE - ON FRIDAY, JANUARY 29, 2016, ACURA NOTIFIED NHTSA OF A STOP SALE AND SAFETY RECALL FOR APPROXIMATELY 530,000 MODEL YEAR 2005-2016 ACURA VEHICLES.
Click a tab for more information.