- June 2: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Includes 1.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 41 days ago
- May 24: Honda Window Regulator Lawsuit: No Class Action news | 50 days ago
- May 22: Acura Oil Consumption Settlement Reached news | 52 days ago
- May 13: Honda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Says Pumps Fail news | 61 days ago
- May 11: Acura Deceleration Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 63 days ago
Acura TSB #B-JID-02052016-3
2016 Acura RDX
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Acura for this TSB. Call your local Acura dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# B-JID-02052016-3.
Affected Component: AIR BAGS
- "DEALER MESSAGE - WEVE BEEN WORKING TO ADDRESS THE QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS WEVE RECEIVED FROM THE NATIONAL DEALER ADVISORY BOARD AND MEMBERS OF ADVISORY COMMITTEES, AS WELL AS FROM MANY OF YOU THROUGH OUR FIELD REPRESENTATIVES RELATED TO THE DRIVER AIRBAG INFLATOR STOP SALE AND SAFETY RECALL WE ANNOUNCED THIS WEEK. THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEEDBACK; IT HAS HELPED US BETTER UNDERSTAND WHAT AMERICAN HONDA CAN DO TO ASSIST YOU AND OUR CUSTOMERS DURING THIS RECALL."
Click a tab for more information.