- June 2: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Includes 1.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 41 days ago
- May 24: Honda Window Regulator Lawsuit: No Class Action news | 50 days ago
- May 22: Acura Oil Consumption Settlement Reached news | 52 days ago
- May 13: Honda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Says Pumps Fail news | 61 days ago
- May 11: Acura Deceleration Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 63 days ago
Acura TSB #BPaS06222017901
2016 Acura RDX
Affected Component: BACK OVER PREVENTION: CAMERA SYSTEM
- Dealer message - American Honda (AHM) is investigating certain 2016-2017 RDXs with a client complaint of the rear view camera loose. To fully understand the cause of this condition, AHM would like to collect specific information from the vehicle prior to you attempting a repair of any kind.
Click a tab for more information.