- June 2: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Includes 1.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 4 days ago
- May 24: Honda Window Regulator Lawsuit: No Class Action news | 13 days ago
- May 22: Acura Oil Consumption Settlement Reached news | 15 days ago
- May 13: Honda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Says Pumps Fail news | 24 days ago
- May 11: Acura Deceleration Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
Acura TSB #BBMV200102
2019 Acura RDX
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Video Message - It concerns the MOST Bus Network Failure Log covered in service bulletin 19-062. The log helps troubleshoot intermittent MOST bus network failures. These are failures with symptoms that can range from complete signal loss and a blank screen to popping from the speakers. Failures are identified as one of these two possible types 1) sudden signal off and 2) critical unlock. Please let us know if you would like a copy of the video sent to you on a DVD or thumb drive.
Click a tab for more information.