- August 3: DENSO Canada Lawsuit Filed Over Fuel Pumps news | 5 days ago
- July 26: Acura Class Action Lawsuit Names MDX and RDX news | 13 days ago
- June 2: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Includes 1.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 67 days ago
- May 24: Honda Window Regulator Lawsuit: No Class Action news | 76 days ago
- May 22: Acura Oil Consumption Settlement Reached news | 78 days ago
NHTSA — Exterior Lighting: Fog Lights Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: In North America, the RSX is really the "4th generation Integra.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.