- September 14: Audi RS E-Tron GT and E-Tron GT Recalled For Batteries recalls | 12 days ago
- September 6: Audi Brake Fluid Cap Recall: Wrong Fluid Could Be Used recalls | 20 days ago
- September 4: Volkswagen Turbocharger Lawsuit Survives Motion to Dismiss news | 22 days ago
Audi Recall : Power Train:Axle Assembly
1986 Audi 200
In the event of failure, the vehicle's drive wheels couldlose power. In extreme circumstances, the front wheels lock, causing rapiddeceleration resulting in possible loss of vehicle control and an accident.
Power Train — Axle Assembly
- The differential oil of the transaxle is lost over time due to evaporation. Low oil levels cause premature bearing and gear wear and eventual failure of the differential.
- Drain and replace the differential gear oil with oil having higher performance characteristics.
Click a tab for more information.