- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 16 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 45 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 48 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 50 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 56 days ago
Audi TSB #TSB-28F2-REV 7
2003 Audi A3
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Audi for this TSB. Call your local Audi dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# TSB-28F2-REV 7.
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:IGNITION
- AUDI: GASOLINE ENGINE VEHICLES INSPECT, AND IF NECESSARY, REPLACE IGNITION COILS. VEHICLES AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION MAY HAVE IGNITION COILS THAT COULD MALFUNCTION UNDER CERTAIN CONDITIONS. (ADDED PHASE 7-APRIL 10 VIN INFORMATION).MALFUNCTION INDICATOR LAMP (MIL) WILL ILLUMINATE TO LET YOU KNOW VEHICLE MAY EXPERIENCE SOME DETERIORATION IN PERFORMANCE. SOME CASES, A MALFUNCTIONING IGNITION COIL MAY CAUSE VEHICLE TO EXCEED FEDERAL AND/OR CALIFORNIA EMISSIONS STANDARDS. *PE
Click a tab for more information.