- March 20: Audi Q7 Recall Involves Incorrect Certification Labels recalls | 0 days ago
- February 22: Volvo Car Battery Drain Lawsuit Blames RDAR news | 26 days ago
- February 7: Honda Fit and Honda HR-V Recalled Over Backup Camera Images recalls | 41 days ago
- February 2: Petition Alleges 9 Million Hybrid/Electric Vehicles Are Defective investigations | 46 days ago
- January 31: Volvo Group North America Recall Failures to Cost $130 Million news | 48 days ago
2004 Audi A3
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Audi dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 38,550 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- sideshafts need to be replaced (1 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2004 A3 problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
This problem occurred one week after service and happened while on holiday. We had to book an extra week, because we had to wait for Audi to order parts.
- Adrie V., Klerksdorp, North West, South Africa