- April 18: Offices of Audi and Porsche Raided by German Prosecutors news | 1 days ago
- April 3: Toyota Recalls 6,000 Vehicles to Replace Vacuum Pumps recalls | 16 days ago
- February 16: Continental Fuel Pump Flange Investigation Closed investigations | 62 days ago
- February 14: Audi RS 7 Recalled For Wrong Tire Labels recalls | 64 days ago
- February 8: Takata Airbags Cause Audi Q5, A5 Cabriolet and S5 Cabriolet Recall recalls | 70 days ago
Audi Recall JP: Side Curtain Air Bag
2006 Audi A3
In the event of a crash, the air bag may not inflate as designed increasing the risk of injury to a seat occupant.
Air Bags — Side/Window
- On certain passenger vehicles, during production of the air bag, either the left or the right side curtain air bag inflation module may leak.
- Dealers will replace the side curtain air bag free of charge. The recall began on August 31, 2006. Owners may contact Audi at 1-800-822-2834.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.