- May 7: Audi Electrical System Malfunction Warnings Cause Lawsuit news | 28 days ago
- April 30: VW Sunroof Leak Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 35 days ago
- April 15: Mercedes Recalls Sprinters Due to Blank Instrument Clusters recalls | 50 days ago
- April 1: Audi Recalls A8 and S8 For Airbag Problems recalls | 64 days ago
- March 20: Audi Q7 Recall Involves Incorrect Certification Labels recalls | 76 days ago
Stalls When First Started
2009 Audi A3
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Audi dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 31,100 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- fuel pump (1 reports)
fuel system problem
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2009 A3 problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Third time back to dealership in 4 months for fuel delivery related problem!! Fuel injector replaced in November. Complaint of vehicle stuttering as fuel level reached 1/4 or 1/8th tank. Unable to properly diagnose and concluded it was a fuel level sensor (replaced). They said vehicle was out of gas as level showed 1/8th tank even though when I had the problems I drove another 100 km further beyond the 1/8th tank. Now, vehicle is stalling upon starting as well as when first put into gear. No engine light came on for any of these problems except for injector problem after about 1 week of intermittent problems. Mechanics now say there is a fuel pump problem and that all three of these problems are unrelated!! Unbelievable if this is the case (3 issues in 4 months). Very frustrated and service dep't has not shown the concern that I would excpect for a luxury vehicle!!
- Rebecca H., Vancouver, BC, canada