- July 18: Audi Q7 Squeaking Brakes Class Action Lawsuit Settlement news | 15 days ago
- June 29: Audi Recalls Older TT, A4 and S4 Vehicles Over Takata Airbags recalls | 34 days ago
- June 6: Audi Coolant Pump Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 57 days ago
- May 24: VW Water Pump Lawsuit Says Plastic Cracks news | 70 days ago
- May 9: Audi Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Pistons For Problems news | 85 days ago
Audi TSB #A911517 2042013-
2012 Audi A3
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: INSTRUMENT CLUSTER/PANEL
- While using Audi connect, the customer cannot access the online destination search and/or the Google Earth navigation view. ?This service is currently unavailable. Please try again later" message appears in the MMI. The customer may also see an error message in the myAudi portal indicating that one or multiple licenses are expired and must be renewed. Replacing the SIM card or MMI hardware or performing the SVM recovery activation will not remedy the concern.
Click a tab for more information.