- July 18: Audi Q7 Squeaking Brakes Class Action Lawsuit Settlement news | 15 days ago
- June 29: Audi Recalls Older TT, A4 and S4 Vehicles Over Takata Airbags recalls | 34 days ago
- June 6: Audi Coolant Pump Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 57 days ago
- May 24: VW Water Pump Lawsuit Says Plastic Cracks news | 70 days ago
- May 9: Audi Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Pistons For Problems news | 85 days ago
Audi TSB #Campaign Circula
2012 Audi A3
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:SOFTWARE
- The vehicle's engine management software has been improved to assure the vehicle's tailpipe emissions are optimized and operating efficiently. Under certain operating conditions, the earlier strategy may have increased the chance of the vehicle's MIL light illuminating. If the MIL illuminates for any reason, the vehicle will not pass an IM emissions inspection in some regions. ECM software update needed.
Click a tab for more information.