- March 27: VW Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Leaks news | 12 days ago
- March 27: Audi A6 Recall Issued For Fire Dangers recalls | 12 days ago
- March 22: Audi Recalls Q7 and Q8 SUVs For Steering Problems recalls | 17 days ago
- March 21: Audi Driver Involved in Fatal Model X Crash Sues Tesla news | 18 days ago
- February 29: Audi Recalls Q7 SUVs For Airbag Issues recalls | 39 days ago
NHTSA — Fuel System, Gasoline Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 25,333 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
fuel system problem