- March 20: Audi Q7 Recall Involves Incorrect Certification Labels recalls | 0 days ago
- February 22: Volvo Car Battery Drain Lawsuit Blames RDAR news | 26 days ago
- February 7: Honda Fit and Honda HR-V Recalled Over Backup Camera Images recalls | 41 days ago
- February 2: Petition Alleges 9 Million Hybrid/Electric Vehicles Are Defective investigations | 46 days ago
- January 31: Volvo Group North America Recall Failures to Cost $130 Million news | 48 days ago
2015 Audi A3
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Audi dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 14,300 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2015 A3 problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Purchase this car as used from an Audi dealer with a CPO warranty. After 1 day complained about tires not being balanced took it back to the dealer and they said they fixed the issue. Drove the car for a few miles same problem. Brought vehicle back to the dealer and after 3 weeks they installed new tires. Drove car 2 miles same issue. This time they replaced all tires and wheels. Drove the car 3 miles same issue and car is not fixed. What is the issue with Audi's having an issue with balancing their tires? Is there a trick?
- Roy Y., Surrey, BC, Canada