- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 18 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 21 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 23 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 29 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 34 days ago
Audi TSB #A011505 2036169-
2015 Audi A3
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:STARTER ASSEMBLY
- The MIL is on due to a Fuel Rail/System Pressure Too Low DTC stored in the ECM. Drivability concerns such as hard starting/no starting are present. Fuel pump may be making a straining noise. Outside temperature is sub-freezing. This issue is related to the diesel fuel and not a technical problem with the vehicle.
Click a tab for more information.