- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 25 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 28 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 30 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 36 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 41 days ago
Audi TSB #A461508 2040449-
2015 Audi A3
Affected Component: ELECTRONIC STABILITY CONTROL
- Customer may report that Electronic Stability Control (ESC) and Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) warnings are intermittently displayed in the instrument cluster. DTCs are stored in the ABS control module. During vehicle start-up, there may be a drop in voltage that causes the DTCs to be stored in the ABS control module. However, the power steering control module, J500 (address word 44), must be updated to correct this condition.
Click a tab for more information.